Yep …. That’s me.
Silly. Loving. Thinker. Unique. Introverted.
The name Joyfully Chrissy Lee was basically given to me.
I’m always described as Joyful so hence the first name Joyfully.
The Chrissy Lee came from one of the women that raised me (Grandma 👵🏾).
My legal name is Christina but many family members call me Chris or Chrissy.
One day my Grandma sang out my name as she called to me “Chrisssssyyyyyy Lee” and that’s how the name came to be. (Thanks Grandma 💕).
I love to express and ✍🏾 allows me to do so.
I’ve always been introverted for as long as I can remember.
I love being around people and it does bring me Joy but I receive much more Joy when I get to be with self.
This blog site was started some time ago, so I have always written about my experiences and highs & lows of my Christian ✝️ walk of life but today I just wanted to give you guys & gals a snapshot of me.
Here’s 10 Random Facts About Me – I’ll try my best to give you guys something you don’t know from reading my Blogs. 🙈
1. Born in January of 1985 – repping my Birthplace of Mt Vernon, NY.
2. A good ole pair of Chucks (Converse for those who are confused) are my go to 👟.
3. I have scars on both of my thumbs from sucking my thumbs 👍🏾 – Yes I was a thumb sucker until the age of 13. 🙈
4. My son and I have a Birthmark in the same place. It’s on our left knee.
5. I enjoy watching Football 🏈 and I’m a #NYJets fan! (Team Gang Green 💚)
6. I’m lactose intolerant. (My 🚽 will agree)
7. I dance all the time when home alone. I’m talking about really dancing…. like shake a tail feather, salsa, wine and line dance. (In my head – I can truly bust a move 💃🏾👯♀️🚶🏾♀️) I absolutely LOVE music and its very much a strong part of my life.
8. I value my Family, My Friends and All those closest to me but I need to do a better job of showing I do 🙍🏾♀️.
8 Plus – I’m loyal to a fault. 😔
9. I love strawberries 🍓, watermelon 🍉 and Cortland Apples 🍎.
10. Behind my smile is a story you would never truly understand.
Bonus – I tend to use a heavy dose of sarcasm when pissed off.
There it goes! A little over 10 facts about me.
After sharing all of that – I feel a hell of exhausted 😩 and need to go back to my shell – Away from the Digital World.
Logging Off Until Next Time
Signed with JOY,
Joyfully Chrissy Lee 🌻
P.S. If you would like to purchase the hoodie in my photo. I purchased it from www.kingdomnative.com
You’ll get 10% off of your 1st order.
P.S.S. No I wasn’t paid to promote them. 🤦🏾♀️ Just wanted to show them some love and get you some dope Christian apparel.
Leave a Reply